If you haven't already registered your permanent car numbers, click here.
If you already registered for a permanent number in 2016 you will have to re-register again this year!
Two popular options are Magnetic or Cling.
• Magnetic Decals are great since they are reusable and can be taken off the car when you aren't at an event; however, they don't work on aluminum doors. That said, you may be able to use them on the rear quarter panel depending on the size, shape and material of the panel.
• While the Static Cling decals will work on any clean, smooth material. While they are less expensive, many users report that they do not cling well for prolonged periods and often do not cling at all the second time around.
Fellow autocrosser and BMW enthusiast, Roland Bartsch, offers both types of numbers through his business, Black Flag Decals:
• Magnetic Numbers are $24.99 for two 8” sheets or $39.99 for a 12” set. Use promo code BMWMAGNET15 for 15% off.
• Static Cling Numbers come in a variety of colors and sizes. We recommend 8” lime green or bright orange for Window Cling decals. Use promo code BMWCLING15 for 15% off.
• Single-use vinyl numbers are also available through Black Flag Decals.
While we recommend Black Flag Decals since they are a local vendor and we have worked with them to ensure that their products adhere to our program’s rules, you are welcome to choose any vendor you like. Numbers must be at least 8” tall, on a high-contrast background and in a simple font.